Sunday 1 January 2012

My prayer

Dear God,
I pray for all those who have a piece missing. All of the women and their partners who have lost a baby. Will you comfort us and be gentle with us. Thank you that the bible says you cry with us. In our tears and in our loneliness be there with us.
I pray you look after our little ones as I believe they are in your care now. I pray for all those who desire another one. One they can see and touch and love and care for here on earth. I ask that you will give us healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies at the end to love. And till then I pray you will heal us and help us to accept our hearts with a missing piece. Help us not to feel guilty in moving on and trying again. Help us to simply accept. To look at the light moments in the darkness and to see our future positively.
I personally am so grateful for the time I spent with my baby. For every woken night needing a wee, for every bit of nausea, for every afternoon of tiredness, for every time someone hugged me and pushed against my ridiculously sore boobs, for every little bit of being a Mum. I thank you for that miracle and that time.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment